Pipette Magazine (formerly known as Terre) is an independent, art-driven magazine, coming out twice per year, about natural wines culture.
Pipette features in-depth, longform journalism and interviews, with original illustration and photography.
Issue 10, the final edition of Pipette!
ESSAYS & INTERVIEWS
– An essay by Hannah Fuellenkemper on the art of winter pruning
– Domestique Wine’s adventures with Virginia natural wine & cider & spontaneously fermented beer
– A photo essay on Clos Bateau, a new natural wine project in the Beaujolais
– An interview with Judith Beck (Burgenland) about converting her vineyards to biodynamics and finding her own “style” as a winemaker
– A long interview with South Australia’s Manon Farm on learning to farm organically and without irrigation
Issue 10 has profiles on the following natural winemakers, including original photography:
– Matassa (Roussillon, FR)
– Catherine Riss (Alsace, FR)
– Glow Glow (Nahe, Germany)
– A story by Diletta Sereni about natural winemaking in the Venice lagoon
– Writer Mason Powell on the emerging movement of “harvest ales,” or wine-beer hybrids
Free shipping to Continental Portugal on orders over 100€ with code FREESHIP100 Dismiss