The Humour issue features Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs, Lisa McGee, Naresh Ramchandani, David Kolbusz, Roz Chast, Emily Oberman, Asterix, Stephen Collins, Dominic Wilcox and, yes, the DLR.Highlights include:
- How advertising can be the King of Comedy again
- What stand-up can teach creative people
- How to write (and pitch) a sitcom idea
- Why brands turned away from humour
- How Twitter changed the way we laugh
The issue also features photographers Tyler Mitchell and Prarthna Singh, a look back at 20 years of onedotzero, Jude Kelly, Jamie Hewlett, Marina Willer, Tanya Livesey on trust, John Kampfner on post-Brexit challenges, Claire Bridges on creating a vision board and Daniel Benneworth-Gray on the art of distraction.